I have been sitting in front of my laptop for the past 10 hours or so, I attended 3 classes, finished two laboratory exercises and is almost done with the third one.
I have a done a lot of things lately, but it seems that I am not able to catch up with the things that I need to accomplish. One thing adds to another, another task lined up when one is not yet done, but I still want more. It feels like I am swamped with a lot of school work and business follow ups but I still want more. I am not satisfied with what I have on my plate, I add more but the scary thing is, I may not be able to finish everything.
For the time being, I will just make sure that I accomplish everything that I need to do, have a minimum of 5 major things to do, then another if I accomplish one of them. So for this week I need to finish:
1. posting February 2013 pictures and 365 day project update
2. rewriting my notes in my 3 subjects
3. my Geology 122 6 page report
4. my Geology 253 laboratory excercise 2, and
5. follow ups for a wedding in August.